Postnatal Massage Rockhampton
Congratulations on the birth of your baby! Postnatal Massage allows you to focus on yourself, while caring for your new born baby
This is an exciting time in a woman’s life as you transition into motherhood.
As a new mum, you need to take care of yourself while caring for your new baby.
- - Relaxes your exhausted body
- - Promotes rest and recuperation from lack of sleep
- - Eases aches and pain commonly from childbirth and postural changes “feeding shoulders”
- - Decreases swelling and fluid retention
- - Increases blood circulation and lymph drainage
- - Re-aligns muscles to help re-establish your centre of gravity and return to your non-pregnant state
- - Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety
A healthy mum is a happy mum
Offering massages whilst in hospital at the Mater Rockhampton Hospital - Enquire now so you to can enjoy this great opportunity!